What is RBdigital?
RBdigital offers a wide variety of services and content formats through a single platform and mobile apps. Libraries offer the services to active users through a personal account.
How do I create an Account?
We recommend creating an account on your first visit to your library’s RBdigital website. Select the “Register” link in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen. Fill in the information requested by your library. Passwords must be at least four characters long and can contain both numbers and letters. Passwords are case sensitive. Usernames are not. If you need further information for creating an account, check with your local library staff.
We often receive patron questions about how to access these services from a mobile phone or tablet. Below is information on how to download and use the RBdigital app, as well as information on recent enhancements to our app. Register and Access RBdigital Content If you haven’t already, register for an RBdigital App account—see the first two screens in the user guide, in the section “Account Setup/Desktop Login” for more information.
Here’s how to access RBdigital content from your mobile devices:
- If you haven’t already, download the RBdigital app in the app store.
- Open the RBdigital app and follow the prompts.
- Open the menu and scroll through content types.
- Select a content type from the menu to view services.
- Select a service and tap Access to open in a browser tab. View our user guide for more detailed instructions on how to download and navigate the app, or contact our support team with questions.
App Updates We have updated our mobile app to make it easier for you to use. Here is a list of some recent enhancements:
• Suggestive search—results pop up while you type your search criteria. • Improved magazine download speed—access your favorite titles faster, if your library offers RBdigital magazines. • Adjustable playback speed—speed up or slow down audio in the Audiobook Player. • Access to RBdigital services in one app—discover and enjoy your favorite content in one easy-to-use app.
Click here for the tutorial. Sign in to the RBdigital app today to see what’s new!